More threads by CarrieHill

We're quickly approaching the next LocalU Advanced and we're excited to have Places Scout back as a Gold Sponsor for Local University Advanced on November 10, 2020.

As we've stated before, our team here at SterlingSky uses quite a few of the Places Scout features. The Geo Matrix Ranking Report may just be our favorite. Being able to download a gif for client reports makes this a powerful partner in our local marketing efforts. These reports show your ranking on a map grid - AND you can download ranking changes in time as a GIF - a super useful reporting and tracking tool. The gif below shows ranking gains for a social security disability attorney. This is a powerful visual in monthly reporting!

GoogleMaps_social-security-disability-attorney_04012020_09262020.gif

Places Scout also offers GMB Radar Change which monitors and notifies you of changes to your Google Business Listing - whether it was initiated by a user or an account manager. This is incredibly useful if you’re managing multiple accounts!

9oboqvj_0zugtcqofttppy8fumn1zufsg3uf76ucnliff0-png.png

Want a great sales tool? Check out the GMB Scorecard Report & Widget. You can customize over 70 metrics and create your own scorecard report. Take your report one step further and use your customized report to create a widget for your website designed to help you capture leads and sell Local SEO services!

wrcazg1hsophf5baqupzvfbdogejxo3mwa9-fk4nmf472k-png.png

These are 3 of the Places Scout products we use here at Sterling Sky. Keep your eyes open for a new Brand Audit Report tool coming soon from their talented team.

Thanks for your continued support & sponsorship of Local University Advanced!

6mdpv2boss0p2t9idszyihv2jl_4ggnnyxrm3uxf2wnkxw-png.png

Hi Carrie, I just wanted to let you know that all of your links to placesscout as well as the one to LocalUA are broken (at least for me they are).

Hmmm - I fixed the localU link - but the others are the right URLS, I don't quite understand why they won't work if you click on them - but they do if you copy-paste....

@djbaxter do you have any idea why that is?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom