We're quickly approaching the next LocalU Advanced and we're excited to have Places Scout back as a Gold Sponsor for Local University Advanced on November 10, 2020.

As we've stated before, our team here at SterlingSky uses quite a few of the Places Scout features. The Geo Matrix Ranking Report may just be our favorite. Being able to download a gif for client reports makes this a powerful partner in our local marketing efforts. These reports show your ranking on a map grid - AND you can download ranking changes in time as a GIF - a super useful reporting and tracking tool. The gif below shows ranking gains for a social security disability attorney. This is a powerful visual in monthly reporting!

GoogleMaps_social-security-disability-attorney_04012020_09262020.gif

Places Scout also offers GMB Radar Change which monitors and notifies you of changes to your Google Business Listing - whether it was initiated by a user or an account manager. This is incredibly useful if you’re managing multiple accounts!

9oboqvj_0zugtcqofttppy8fumn1zufsg3uf76ucnliff0-png.png

Want a great sales tool? Check out the GMB Scorecard Report & Widget. You can customize over 70 metrics and create your own scorecard report. Take your report one step further and use your customized report to create a widget for your website designed to help you capture leads and sell Local SEO services!

wrcazg1hsophf5baqupzvfbdogejxo3mwa9-fk4nmf472k-png.png

These are 3 of the Places Scout products we use here at Sterling Sky. Keep your eyes open for a new Brand Audit Report tool coming soon from their talented team.

Thanks for your continued support & sponsorship of Local University Advanced!

6mdpv2boss0p2t9idszyihv2jl_4ggnnyxrm3uxf2wnkxw-png.png

Contractor

Reaction score
Hi Carrie, I just wanted to let you know that all of your links to placesscout as well as the one to LocalUA are broken (at least for me they are).

CarrieHill

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hmmm - I fixed the localU link - but the others are the right URLS, I don't quite understand why they won't work if you click on them - but they do if you copy-paste....

@djbaxter do you have any idea why that is?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K I'm New here, Looking forward! Thanks Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly 5
S Thank you and Merry Christmas Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Jim Froling Small Thanks with Google-Review Resources Local Reviews 6
Eric Rohrback Great new Local Post on the Moz Blog - Thanks Miriam! Google My Business & Google Maps 2
dealerpower Thanks for stopping by Introduce Yourself - We're Friendly 5
Klaas Koopman After Conversion: Thank-you message or thank-you page? Marketing 10
C Thank You Gifts To Encourage Reviews Local Reviews 3
Mark Warner Making The Case to Thank Spammers Organic SEO 1
Chris Alphen Thanks Linda and All Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
Paul Gregory Google Maps default location bias distance and the Google Maps Places API Google Algorithm Discussions 2
M Bar within hotel appearing in place of main hotel listing Help & Support for Google Local 6
NickB-Tampa How can I unsync Google My Business from my Bing Places listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Two Different Business Places at the Same Address: Should I Add Them to GMB? Local Search 1
raellovepie Bing Places (Canada) - Add Special Hours Local Search 1
Ellen Looking for live example of website using Place Photos Google My Business & Google Maps 5
brownaddesign Help with Bing Places - Accidently imported all our GMB listings Local Search 3
LocalSEODat Need help with a suspended GMB - Client had home address as place of biz, then suspended. Fixed to meet customers and got reply with no reason Service Area Businesses 6
hajnasiewicz Place an order link Google News: Important Changes & Features 1
U How is Google Selecting Places on Google Local Context Maps Google My Business & Google Maps 0
j_holtslander Insta-fail when creating a place? Help & Support for Google Local 5
Ben Walsh Am I asking questions in the right place ? Contact Us Messages 1
hajnasiewicz Bing Places for Business: add Administrator Local Content 4
hajnasiewicz Bing Places for Business Local Search 3
LauraUK Placing a bulk "lock on" directory listings Citations 7
CarrieHill NEW Use Places Scout to Create Visual Aids for Ranking, Monitor GMB Changes & Create GMB Scorecards Local SEO Tools & Software 4
Rich Owings Bing Places error Citations 4
C Service area business has no findable Place ID Google Local 101 6
Justin Mosebach Google Maps Lists (Saved Places) Google My Business & Google Maps 0
liorenda Place ID for SAB Service Area Businesses 3
T Will GMB consider a review placed by a customer who was taken to court for a Judgement recovered by the business as Spam or Fake Comment? Local Reviews 1
Colan Nielsen Google Now Displaying "Place Topics" on Desktop Google News: Important Changes & Features 1
S Google places email signature with updating review count Google My Business & Google Maps 9
vivekrpatel How Do We Generate Google Place API? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
JoyHawkins When did Bing Places Remove the Option to Add Categories? Local Search 5
Grabgooglesgoogles Claiming Public Spaces & Places Help & Support for Google Local 1
JoyHawkins Google Launches Place Topics Google News: Important Changes & Features 10
BenFisher More Places to become More Businesses ? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
Somsenater Import data from Google My Business in Bing Places for Business Local Search 11
marcusdb GMB duplicate marked as "Place Doesn't Exist" - can you recover the deleted listing? Google Duplicates & Merges 2
Chay Google Map Place labels Help & Support for Google Local 2
djbaxter The best place to hide a body Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
P GMB Verses Bing Places - Can I use the same content for both & can inconsistancy between the two harm rankings? Google Local 101 4
AndySimpson Bing Places - Get our latest Android app, coming soon for iOS Local Search 1
C Tracking Google Places Traffic Google My Business & Google Maps 1
T Tracking Google Places With UTM tracking in Google Anlaytics Google My Business & Google Maps 1
bhartzer Added New Place on Maps.. Google Puts Location as My House Google My Business & Google Maps 2
B Suite Naming Conventions for Google Places Google My Business & Google Maps 2
J Facebook?s Places Graph makes 140 million locations available to developers Mobile & Social 4
HangTenSEO Adding Managers/Admins To Bing Places? Local Search 0
Creativedge 20-year-old Business disappeared from "More Places" Help & Support for Google Local 9