More threads by Toby 39 Celsius

Reaction score
How much time is it taking to receive a GMB postcard now during this time? We've requested recently for a business and it's been well over a week.

It's been all over the place for me. I've had about 4 - 5 clients receive in 5 days. There's also multiple postcards I have that are going on 15 days with no receipt at the moment too. Not seeing a consistent pattern.

In my recent experience, the postcards arrive quite promptly.

The real problem is, after you enter the verification PIN, the listings never get released from the "Pending review" status. Not ever. Not after six or eight weeks, at least.

I can also second what Tim said above. Definitely some listing stuck in Pending as well. Usually, you could call Google and Provide Signage to show the listing was real however Phone support is still closed.

I've actually seen a lot of variation recently--for instance, one location took over 2 weeks, while another one arrived in 4 days. The former was in early April while the latter was just last week, so maybe it was something affected by COVID-19 that's on it's way to being resolved.

It had been around 2 weeks for me in the UK, until a few I requested for customers last week. Both of them turned up 4 business days later - something resembling normality.

It had been around 2 weeks for me in the UK, until a few I requested for customers last week. Both of them turned up 4 business days later - something resembling normality.

Are you referring to the time for delivery of the PIN in the postal mail? Or the emergence from "Pending review" status after entering the PIN?

Are you referring to the time for delivery of the PIN in the postal mail? Or the emergence from "Pending review" status after entering the PIN?

Sorry, PIN arriving in the post. All of them are yet to appear post-review. Was just looking to see if anyone had any updated timelines on that as it happens.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom