More threads by AlchChg

AlchChg

Reaction score

I relocated to another state and my profile was suspended. I used the reinstatement form and attached documentation with my professional liability insurance showing the new business address.
I've heard nothing for three weeks! One year ago the same thing happened when I moved to a different state, but it was reinstated within three days.

A few days ago I responded to the email, as it states to do when response is late. I explained and sent the document again. No response. Still suspended.
It's not the browser; it's up to date.
Can you help?!
This is really hurting my business in a new region.

Last edited:
Currently, the time to restore the company is 3-4. However, observing how many profiles are currently suspended, I suspect that this time will increase even more. Unfortunately, you have to wait patiently.

Currently, the time to restore the company is 3-4. However, observing how many profiles are currently suspended, I suspect that this time will increase even more. Unfortunately, you have to wait patiently.

Thank you. I waited four weeks, they required another document and now I'm waiting again. This is challenging as a solopreneur. Soon it will be resolved.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom