travelincat

Reaction score
Been searching all over for this, Google removed all references to Brand Pages from business.google.com and I need to set up a client that has multiple brands, we do not want to set up a regular Business page.

Is this possible any more?

Thanks,
marc

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
H Seems like someone is trying to Steal my clients GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Hammer Site manager trying to get listing ownership All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 6
chadkimball Trying to change my signature from Chad Kimball Maps to Chaddo.com as the link anchor Forum Tech Support 2
D Client's Competition Keeps Trying to Take His Listing Spam on Google 2
J Trying to figure out correct address format for GMB profile Moving or Name Changes 4
S Trying To Gain Ownership of Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 3
coachmarino Company trying to sell client back their own GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
A Help Client gets "Invitation failed (Role not allowed)" when trying to add Organization ID Help & Support for Google Local 6
K GMB Server Errors when trying to report a duplicate Google My Business & Google Maps 2
K Help, False Listings, I've tried everything to remove them! It's bankrupting me! Google My Business & Google Maps 1
A SAB trying to rank 1 specific service Local Search 3
D Tried to start a new GMB after suspended, is URL blacklisted? Starting to think so... Google My Business & Google Maps 7
WAHamilton Trying to Find Category for 'General Contractor' in Canada NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
M North Face tried to scam Wikipedia to get its products to the top of Google search Organic SEO 0
Tim Colling Someone trying to change GMB location name, EVERY DAY Google My Business & Google Maps 11
Tim Colling Has anyone tried / Does anyone use Local Viking Local Search Experts Forum 3
djbaxter Davis tried to register another account Mod Squad 0
chadkimball Chad Kimball Google Maps Business Rant.. read this if you are trying to get started in this business! Recycle Bin 0
J Interesting, Sneak Way of Trying to Game Multi Location Google My Business Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Eric Rohrback Google's Trying to Edge Out Adobe Local SEO Tools & Software 2
C Question/Problem - Trying to rank one landing page in multiple cities Local Search 10
Broland Google Listing Disappeared With Recent Update? - Try This Google My Business & Google Maps 68
Linda Buquet Tried this for Local Links and Citations? Brilliant for the Right Type of Client Local Search 4
Mark Warner Have You Ever Tried "Computer Glasses" Consultant's Corner 13
Linda Buquet Consultants: Have you Tried PEEK for your Local Search Clients Yet? Consultant's Corner 18
V Trying to improve my rankings, help from Spain! Help & Support for Google Local 0
Todd McCall Trying to bring satellite offices into compliance with guidelines Google My Business & Google Maps 4
jvaquino Has anyone tried Factual's "Write API" option? Local SEO Tools & Software 2
Linda Buquet New Powerhouse Group Trying to Kill Google Local 7 Pack Google My Business & Google Maps 24
HurricaneK8 Competitor trying to defame clinic with fake reviews :( Local Reviews 14
ColoradoChris State - Keywords - Location - State | Trying to clarify how to rank for state wide Local Search 2
shondarogers Go with Dentist Places Listing or Try to Promote Office Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
C Trying to figure out why I am dropping in the SERPS Help & Support for Google Local 7
djbaxter Don't Try To Fix Your Google Maps Listing Yourself, Call Google? Google My Business & Google Maps 8
S Trying To Understand G+ and Authorship.... Google Local 101 10
grantbrott Scary Wording When Trying To Delete Page Google My Business & Google Maps 1
R 404 error when trying to go to Google Places Dashboard Google My Business & Google Maps 3
T Can a Credit Union Create Google Posts Without Falling Under Prohibited Content? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
hajnasiewicz Google Marketing Kit: Create Video Local Content 3
O Create an online store with Chinese goods Recycle Bin 0
A Listing suspended due to account manager spamming? Google advise to create new GMB Local Search 13
J Recommendations needed for creating a baseline Local Search 4
D GMB Reinstate or Create New Account After Relocating Local SEO Job Board 2
eshad Account suspended, duplicate created. Suspended listing shows. Verified listing does not Google Duplicates & Merges 3
W 1 business wants to create 2 profiles Google Local 101 11
H Home page and create map Google My Business & Google Maps 0
P Posts Created for Change in Business Hours Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter NEW Creating a new article thread How To Guides 0
djbaxter NEW How to create a new question and answer thread How To Guides 4
P Is it possible to create a second GMB page for a new business based at same address and landline? Multi-Location Issues 1