More threads by Tyson LinkNow

Tyson LinkNow

Reaction score
Hello,

There is an unclaimed listing that I am trying to claim, however, whenever I go through the "claim this business" steps, it brings me to a screen I have never seen before. It says the listing has already been claimed and I can either request access or continue. When I try to continue, it brings me to a verification screen, but it says that there are no attempts remaining even though we have never tried. We have also tried using the request access option, but it creates a duplicate and also says we have no verification attempts remaining.

I have attached a screenshot of this screen I received. Has anyone else encountered this issue, or have any ideas for a workaround in claiming this business?

Thanks,
Tyson

UnvDupeGlitch.PNG

Hey Tyson, so that listing definitely looks claimed. What made you think that it's unverified?

Side question, are you using the GMB Agency Account?

I am using an agency account. What made me think the page was unverified was that when I look at the listing on maps it has the option to "claim this business" which typically only shows up on unclaimed listings.

My only theory is that the page might be claimed but with a soft suspension, where the page is still showing on Google but looks like it is able to be claimed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom