More threads by Collin

Collin

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Collin and I work for Contenido SEO in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Our clients are hotels and hotel chains.

While reviewing a few GMB profiles for our clients today I realized that I was unable to delete photos or change the photo category (i.e. Interior, Exterior, Team, etc).

I logged out of the account and logged back in, refreshed the page numerous times, etc etc etc and nothing worked. Is anyone else running into this issue? Could it just be a temporary glitch on behalf of Google?

I have attached a few screenshots if that helps.

Thanks for the help!

1.png

2.png

Hay Collin,

There are a couple different photo issues going on right now that this might be related to.

Either way, I would contact GMB support about your issue or post at the GMB Forum.

Hay Collin,

There are a couple different photo issues going on right now that this might be related to.

Either way, I would contact GMB support about your issue or post at the GMB Forum.
Hi Colan,

I appreciate your response and help.

The weekend seemed to "cure" the issue and now we have no photo issues on our client's GMB accounts. If it happens again I will certainly contact Google with the links you passed along.

Thank you again for your help!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom