Collin

Reaction score
Hello all! My name is Collin and I work for Contenido SEO in Palma de Mallorca, Spain. Our clients are hotels and hotel chains.

While reviewing a few GMB profiles for our clients today I realized that I was unable to delete photos or change the photo category (i.e. Interior, Exterior, Team, etc).

I logged out of the account and logged back in, refreshed the page numerous times, etc etc etc and nothing worked. Is anyone else running into this issue? Could it just be a temporary glitch on behalf of Google?

I have attached a few screenshots if that helps.

Thanks for the help!

1.png

2.png

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Top Poster Of Month
Solutions
Reaction score
Hay Collin,

There are a couple different photo issues going on right now that this might be related to.

Either way, I would contact GMB support about your issue or post at the GMB Forum.

Collin

Reaction score
Hay Collin,

There are a couple different photo issues going on right now that this might be related to.

Either way, I would contact GMB support about your issue or post at the GMB Forum.
Hi Colan,

I appreciate your response and help.

The weekend seemed to "cure" the issue and now we have no photo issues on our client's GMB accounts. If it happens again I will certainly contact Google with the links you passed along.

Thank you again for your help!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K Unable to get verified in Google for SAB Local Search 14
J Unable to change the custom URL link on YouTube for a rebranded business Local Content 2
kathleen.rhodes We are unable to get Google to merge 2 duplicate listings into the correct one Google Duplicates & Merges 1
J Unable to Log Into Client's GMB with Agency Email Help & Support for Google Local 5
L Unable to Verify after Requesting Access Google My Business & Google Maps 3
mikepetersonwi Unable to create GMB listing as it's considered a duplicate Google Duplicates & Merges 1
A Unable to Submit for Hidden Addresses Help & Support for Google Local 2
T Unable to Claim an Unverified Listing Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Oliver Keates Unable to Verify Knowledge? Local Search 2
Rich Owings Google temporarily unable to transfer reviews Google Duplicates & Merges 8
T Need Help, Unable To Get In The Business Index Google My Business & Google Maps 12
Jeremy Web Flux Marketing Unable to Add Free Listing To YP Due To "Thryv.com" sales. Citations 16
Cordell Crowley Unable to See Business's Star Rating/Number of Reviews at First Glance? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Cordell Crowley Unable to hide address? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Travis Van Slooten Unable to Claim or Update iBegin Listings (Unless Using Yext)? Local Search 14
O GMB unable to save category order. Local Search 1
TonyIsSocial Unable to Add Myself as Manager to Client Pages Google My Business & Google Maps 11
M Unable to Respond to Google Reviews - New Bug? Local Reviews 5
Travis Van Slooten We Are Unable To Store Your Image At This Time??? Help & Support for Google Local 5
Collin "Delete this listing" vs "Remove listing" Google Duplicates & Merges 4
Elmer .S How to delete duplicate Claimed listings on Yelp? Citations 5
S Department Listings Deleting/Merging Google Duplicates & Merges 5
djbaxter How to Delete a Google Review Local Reviews 1
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Can Changing a Listings' Ownership delete the Comments? Local Search 2
k.ivanova Google My Business & Google Maps forum threads being deleted Google My Business & Google Maps 11
steviephil GMB Support telling me to delete & re-add listing to change its language? Multi-Location Issues 4
J Deleting 5 GMB/Maps listings Google My Business & Google Maps 2
CarrieHill Emails from Google "Unpublished Google My Business listings about to be deleted" - Don't Panic! Google My Business & Google Maps 3
D How to Delete my localsearchforum.com profile? Contact Us Messages 1
Tim Colling Should you *delete* your GMB listing if you're a "national" business? Google My Business & Google Maps 16
Marissa Deleting a GMB Profile Google My Business & Google Maps 2
R User deleted: Backlinking to GMB Listing Recycle Bin 0
D delete my profile please Contact Us Messages 1
marcusdb GMB duplicate marked as "Place Doesn't Exist" - can you recover the deleted listing? Google Duplicates & Merges 2
D GMB Permanently Closed vs. Remove location (delete) Google My Business & Google Maps 3
D Write/delete/create information from (CMS/ERP/Google App Script) TO GMB API : in both ways Local SEO Tools & Software 1
C How To Protect Spam Listings From Getting Deleted Google Local 101 3
H Why were so many of my descriptions updated and deleted? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
djbaxter How do you delete or edit a GMB post? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
Tony Wang Delete Single Practitioner Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
X Deleted: Referral marketing Recycle Bin 0
camarchi01 Help Deleting a Google+ Page Google My Business & Google Maps 1
djbaxter GDPR Account Deletion Requests: Procedure Admin Stuff 1
J Creating a Dupe G Page In order to delete one with a bad review Google My Business & Google Maps 4
F Deleting Duplicate GMBs & Innocent Asset Collateral Damage (!) Local Search 0
Hammer No longer able to delete a location? Google My Business & Google Maps 5
djbaxter How to delete a review by owner's wife Local Reviews 3
C Deleting a Duplicate Google My Business & Google Maps 3
Travis Van Slooten How Do You Merge (or delete) a Duplicate Google My Business Listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 6
M Deleting Duplicate Claimed GMB Google My Business & Google Maps 2