More threads by MKubot

MKubot

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi! This unclaimed listing won't leave. I don't understand. The latest review says the phone number doesn't work. The linking website has no mention of this business name or address. We submitted using the suggest an edit button and the spam form, but it's been months.

Any help?

It appears to be marked permanently closed. Google won't 100% remove it if it existed at that location at one time. Google says the listing should drop in visibility over time but there's no set timeline for this type of thing.

Hi! This unclaimed listing won't leave. I don't understand. The latest review says the phone number doesn't work. The linking website has no mention of this business name or address. We submitted using the suggest an edit button and the spam form, but it's been months.

Any help?

@Colan Nielsen is 100% correct. Google will most likely hold that listing up so people know that the location is closed. There isn't really a timeline of when a listing will be removed fully.

Hi @MKubot, Is that a residential address? (I'm testing a new plugin that checks addresses and that's what it is suggesting. A street view seems to agree.)

If so, you should be able to get it completely removed from Maps because residential addresses shouldn't appear in the first place.

If this is the case, use "Suggest an edit" mark it as "Private place or home".

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom