More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
I tried reinstating a suspended GBP and Google asked for photos/documents to prove the business is legit. I sent over the photos and have yet to receive a response. Also, I submitted another ticket through the contact us form and have yet to hear back.
8-2403000032174
Signature Basement Design LLC

Hey Luis,

Reinstatements are taking a bit longer than usual at the moment. When did you send them the photos?

Hey Luis,

Reinstatements are taking a bit longer than usual at the moment. When did you send them the photos?

Hi Joy,
Thank you for the response!
I submitted photos to the support response and I got the second email saying that the profile could not be displayed. I then provided IRS documentation as well as a bank statement.

signature-gbp-1.jpg

signature-gbp-2.jpg

Hi Joy,
Thank you for the response!
I submitted photos to the support response and I got the second email saying that the profile could not be displayed. I then provided IRS documentation as well as a bank statement.

signature-gbp-1.jpg

signature-gbp-2.jpg

Google is asking you to supply them with official paperwork. Bank statements never work. If this is your state's SOS filing, then use that as proof.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom