More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
I tried reinstating a suspended GBP and Google asked for photos/documents to prove the business is legit. I sent over the photos and have yet to receive a response. Also, I submitted another ticket through the contact us form and have yet to hear back.
8-2403000032174
Signature Basement Design LLC

Hi Joy,
Thank you for the response!
I submitted photos to the support response and I got the second email saying that the profile could not be displayed. I then provided IRS documentation as well as a bank statement.

signature-gbp-1.jpg

signature-gbp-2.jpg

Google is asking you to supply them with official paperwork. Bank statements never work. If this is your state's SOS filing, then use that as proof.

Hey Luis,

Reinstatements are taking a bit longer than usual at the moment. When did you send them the photos?

Hey Luis,

Reinstatements are taking a bit longer than usual at the moment. When did you send them the photos?

Hi Joy,
Thank you for the response!
I submitted photos to the support response and I got the second email saying that the profile could not be displayed. I then provided IRS documentation as well as a bank statement.

signature-gbp-1.jpg

signature-gbp-2.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom