More threads by Timur

Timur

Reaction score
Hello,
Today I tried to post an offer update to GBP, and used ChatGPT as usual to create it with emojis etc. Seconds after the publication the update was removed "because it contains content that is considered spam". Is anyone aware? Is it anti AI, anti chatGPT feature, or something else?

I would be interested in seeing a screenshot of the dashboard notice if you can share that part without any business specific content?

@Brian - TGL Didn`t make any screenshot of the dashboard but here is the email

post-removal.jpg

In a thread last year I read that using stock photos in a post was triggering removals:

I'm not sure if you had an image attached to your post, one other potential is including a phone number within the post text (instead of adding the "call now" button).

You could add context to your chat to guide the output at the start of each conversation with a "posts prompt":

Make sure every output is compliant with Google guidelines for GBP posts:
- never use the phone number
- always XXX
- never XXX

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom