More threads by Dpimedia

Dpimedia

Reaction score
Hey everybody! Hope y'all keeping cool this weekend! Have any of you been geeing your GBP posts removed for "your post has been removed from your Business Profile on Google because it violates one or more of our post content policies." We have seen an increase in this for the past week for a few of our clients. I did read an article that said it is because of copyright issues with photos, but we have not had this happen before. Any thoughts?

No one can tell without seeing the posts, but a few people have noted that Google seems to be cracking a little on the use of stock photos as. If that is the issue, it's not a copyright thing, it's just that Google Guidelines explicitly do not allow stock photos. Only original photos/illustration produced by the business.

Hey everybody! Hope y'all keeping cool this weekend! Have any of you been geeing your GBP posts removed for "your post has been removed from your Business Profile on Google because it violates one or more of our post content policies." We have seen an increase in this for the past week for a few of our clients. I did read an article that said it is because of copyright issues with photos, but we have not had this happen before. Any thoughts?

Are the posts actually rejected? There have been a lot of false positives where the posts are actually live or just over 6 months old.

I've also been noticing that most of the ones I see that get rejected are ones using stock photos.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom