More threads by Chris CCMM-STM

Reaction score
Hey local SEO guru’s,

I am just wondering if there is still value in creating and using Web 2.0 properties for our local clients in 2020? We have the tool Syndwire but don’t use it much anymore and I am curious if there is any value in setting up these properties using the client's NAP and if there are any good ‘current’ strategies for linking to say their Tier 1 properties like Yelp listing, YouTube videos, GMB posts and so on with tools like Syndwire to boost rankings anymore?

Thanks for any help ;)

Hi,
Yes, they are useful. Here are some of the reasons
1) There are several web 2.0 high-quality websites on which we can add our complete business profile.
2) They get indexed quickly, here are few examples
3) We may found these sites come up when we search for NAP, so it helping to increase brand presence/branded searches.
4) There are some sites that provide Do-follow backlinks as well.
5) Rest I don't want to comment much more about Do follow, no follow backlinks etc. but if we select good web 2.0 websites with low spam score and which are showing complete business profiles then it serves our purpose.

Hi Shripadd,

I haven't gone back to LSF for so long, nevertheless, thank you so much for your insight. I'll take note of this. ;)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom