More threads by vivekrpatel

Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the new GBP dashboard has no option to upload a video? I have started noticing the issue in the last two weeks.

We have completed keyword research according to the service type and the location given by you.

This is @JoyHawkins useful if any way to upload a video.

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed that the new GBP dashboard has no option to upload a video? I have started noticing the issue in the last two weeks.

We have completed keyword research according to the service type and the location given by you.

This is @JoyHawkins useful if any way to upload a video.

Hi Vivek, I took a look at a few GBPs that we manage. I was able to find a GBP that displays the older photo upload dialog box which doesn't support the video upload. Interesting :unsure:

What type of business are you having trouble uploading videos? The GBP with the problem has a primary category of Computer Repair. I'm wondering if it may be related to an issue with restricted business categories, similar to Google's Adwords policy on certain restricted business types.

Hi Vivek, I took a look at a few GBPs that we manage. I was able to find a GBP that displays the older photo upload dialog box which doesn't support the video upload. Interesting :unsure:

What type of business are you having trouble uploading videos? The GBP with the problem has a primary category of Computer Repair. I'm wondering if it may be related to an issue with restricted business categories, similar to Google's Adwords policy on certain restricted business types.

We are working with many local businesses, dentists, interior designers, lawyers and most of them have the same issues.

We have heard that from some of our users too. This seems like an oversight. If this is affecting your business you can use third-party tools for this for now.

We have heard that from some of our users too. This seems like an oversight. If this is affecting your business you can use third-party tools for this for now.

Videos are really good for certain businesses. Expecting the new GBP dashboard will start supporting soon.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom