More threads by Annika Neudecker

Reaction score
Hi all, we've taken over management of a group of stores which includes one whose GBP listing is already suspended. I attempted to go through the reinstatement form but got the autoreply that there's already an open case which I should respond through. Unfortunately, the previous management company did not give us their email account and I can't get ahold of the existing case through them. Google's reply didn't tell me the case number or anything else about it, just that I should reply there. I've posted to the official help forums with no reply. Any ideas what I can do here?

Hi all, we've taken over management of a group of stores which includes one whose GBP listing is already suspended. I attempted to go through the reinstatement form but got the autoreply that there's already an open case which I should respond through. Unfortunately, the previous management company did not give us their email account and I can't get ahold of the existing case through them. Google's reply didn't tell me the case number or anything else about it, just that I should reply there. I've posted to the official help forums with no reply. Any ideas what I can do here?

It always amazes me how casually people leave clients without correct details to proceed without disruption. And also that clients don't realize they need that info and get a copy of it up front. Always happens. I always send everything to the client up front in one email and explain how critical it is to store that info, i.e. the "if I get hit by a bus package", I don't know how people sleep at night who leave clients in the lurch.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom