More threads by Nitesh Choudhari

Reaction score
I have recently come across a very versatile business who provide the following services for corporate sectors only. As they have a much wider field of business it's difficult to select business categories for their GMB profile. Can I have any suggestions for this? please. I am also providing their website link for reference.

Business Services:
1) Private cab services or Transport solutions.
2) Private Hotel & Service apartment.
3) Printing Solutions.
4) Event Management.
5) Corporate Catering.
6) Corporate Gifting.
7) Digital Marketing.

I have recently come across a very versatile business who provide the following services for corporate sectors only. As they have a much wider field of business it's difficult to select business categories for their GMB profile. Can I have any suggestions for this? please. I am also providing their website link for reference.

Business Services:
1) Private cab services or Transport solutions.
2) Private Hotel & Service apartment.
3) Printing Solutions.
4) Event Management.
5) Corporate Catering.
6) Corporate Gifting.
7) Digital Marketing.
You are going to end up diluting your SEO juice by having too many unrelated Primary Categories in the same GMB listing. Explained slightly differently, this is like being "a jack of all trades but a master of none".

Looking at the landing pages on the website, the content is so "thin" that no search engine is going to take this website seriously. With a DA & PA of 1 respectively, I doubt if this site can be sold on Flippa for $20.

Oh, so something similar to Fedex Kinkos plus some other services. I have given the screenshot below of the categories used by Fedex Kinkos:
1617787256573.png

So, it is ok to use more categories, if that is what you want. Be clear and specific though.

One more thing you could do is look at the categories used by other businesses which provide a combination of services like yours. You can use the free chrome extension like GMB Everywhere for this. The categories in the above was captured that way.

Oh, so something similar to Fedex Kinkos plus some other services. I have given the screenshot below of the categories used by Fedex Kinkos:
1617787256573.png

So, it is ok to use more categories, if that is what you want. Be clear and specific though.

One more thing you could do is look at the categories used by other businesses which provide a combination of services like yours. You can use the free chrome extension like GMB Everywhere for this. The categories in the above was captured that way.
Hello WilliamA,

Thank You for your reply.
I am going to use multiple categories as required but, the problem I am facing with this business is that as per the their services there are no categories related to their business and it is getting difficult to find them.

You are going to end up diluting your SEO juice by having too many unrelated Primary Categories in the same GMB listing. Explained slightly differently, this is like being "a jack of all trades but a master of none".

Looking at the landing pages on the website, the content is so "thin" that no search engine is going to take this website seriously. With a DA & PA of 1 respectively, I doubt if this site can be sold on Flippa for $20.
Hello dgrunited.

Thank You for your reply.
Yes I know that their website content is too thin and the SE's would not that the website seriously. The reason is that the website is new and still under development. The content are being written and over a period of time it will come up.
Also, the search console is yet to be linked with the website.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom