More threads by kieran.reid

kieran.reid

Reaction score
Just thinking broadly here, I have some exposure to doing LocalSEO campaigns but only really to the level of setting up & reporting on GMB, building a few citations etc. What would a more "professional" level campaign look like? I've put some ideas on the table:

Discovery/initial phase:
  • Keyword research & opportunity analysis
  • Competitor research / benchmarking
  • Strategy to define what what to prioritise
During campaign:
  • Citations / directory submissions (which can be free/cheap/premium)
  • Localized on-site landing page content creation, publication
  • LocalSEO audit
    • GMB audit
    • Citation audit
    • Reviews audit
  • Offsite local & hyper-local link-aquisition (guest posting, ghost posting, content outreach, link magnets etc) for location pages
  • Onsite localised & topical content, possibly to feature in landing pages
  • Google reviews management (response, resolution, solicitation etc)
  • Reporting on key KPI's
  • Broader link-aquisition campaign to improve back-link profile of root domain and location pages
  • GMB setup of additional locations (fake? blackhat?)
What other type of deliverables can typically be included included when laying out an initial and then ongoing localseo campaign?

Everything you included looks fine.

Google "SEO proposals" and you'll find a long list of everything you can include.

I know "on-site" SEO can become very detailed so that might be an area you expand on as it would increase the size of your list and help with deliverables for the on-site phase.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom