More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Hi all, please see the attachment, the knowledge panel = what is this type of knowledge panel called (Brand not Location)? Can't be admin'd through GMB correct? Any tips on how to influence what data is shown?

dole.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if there is an official name for them but I call them non-local knowledge panels.

I'm not sure if there is an official name for them but I call them non-local knowledge panels.
any tips on how to influence the content shown for these? No option to claim this style of knowledge panel. I'm settling on "Brand Knowledge Panel"

Hey Carolyn,

There should be an option to claim the Knowledge Panel. If you look at the bottom there is a button.

1595434391657.png

Hi Joy,

I used the Dole screenshot for example looking for what this type of knowledge panel is called. Ours is attached here with no option to Claim... suggestions?

familyfare.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom