More threads by Digitaldar

Reaction score
I feel that course schema might be more relevant to my client (more specific than relevant) - a course being a type of event. However I am wondering if event schema might be more beneficial to getting their courses visible in different parts of Google. In particular I am wondering if events might get associated with Google Business Profile or if we'll have to do that manually and secondly I've seen Google present events in their SERP.
These training courses are very specific so obviously hopefully would not show up for "what's happening in CITY this weekend" kind of queries :)

So which schema and also a wait to automate courses showing up in GBP? Thanks!

I'm not too familiar with course schema. I'm guessing event schema is the way to go as far as gaining serp visibility goes. I'll bump this thread for more visibility to hopefully get some more insight.

Thanks for asking!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom