More threads by jaywilner

Reaction score
So frustrating!

• We have a location (EA of Prairie Village) that is showing itself closed on Apple Maps (and when you click on the 'View Live Place Card' link in the Apple Business Connect) when it's not:
  • You can see the settings in Apple Business Connect are correct - Thursday open till 4 pm CST:
  • We haven't changed these hours or made any edits for at least a couple months.

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 2.57.03 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-07-27 at 3.00.36 PM.jpg

Hi @jaywilner, would you please provide a little more clarification? I'm not quite following the specific issue. Is the business showing "closed" at specific times (when it shouldn't) or is it displaying as closed all the time? Does it show as "open" at incorrect times too?

I've seen the same thing. The Apple Business Connect listing shows open, but the "Place Card" shows closed. My thinking on this is that the ABC listing and Apple Maps don't sync with one another... OR they don't sync often. I'm still digging into this, but there is not much information since it's a new product. I'm having our reputation.com rep digging a bit too. I'll add what we find.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom