More threads by LAndrews

LAndrews

Reaction score
Hi There,

We manage a number of clients google business profiles and we have recently been adding questions to their Q&A sections and then adding the answers ourselves too (which we believe is encouraged to help rankings)

However, the answers keep disappearing after we have submitted them. We ensure to leave it 10 mins or so before posting the answer however they are still getting removed. The question still remains but the answers do not. This is happening across a large number of our clients profiles.

Can anyone explain why this is happening?

Any help with this is greatly appreciated! Thank you

Solution
Hi. Thanks so much for your help. It's good to know we aren't the only ones it's happening to. So just to clarify, you had multiple people add the questions.. and then you were able to answer them from the owner account and the answers would stay put?

Or did you also have multiple people answer the questions? Are the answers still showing for you now?

Many thanks!
In my experience, we had to have multiple people add the questions and add the answers. Google didn't like us uploading a lot of questions and answers all at once. It was a very long process, waiting in between uploading and having multiple people help us did the trick!
Hi! I just dealt with this issue a couple of weeks ago. We ended up having to go really slow and have multiple people add Q&As because your exact experience happened to us! Also according to Sterling Sky in 2020, Q&As don't impact ranking but they are a useful conversion element of GBPs!

Hi! I just dealt with this issue a couple of weeks ago. We ended up having to go really slow and have multiple people add Q&As because your exact experience happened to us! Also according to Sterling Sky in 2020, Q&As don't impact ranking but they are a useful conversion element of GBPs!

Hi. Thanks so much for your help. It's good to know we aren't the only ones it's happening to. So just to clarify, you had multiple people add the questions.. and then you were able to answer them from the owner account and the answers would stay put?

Or did you also have multiple people answer the questions? Are the answers still showing for you now?

Many thanks!

Many thanks!
In my experience, we had to have multiple people add the questions and add the answers. Google didn't like us uploading a lot of questions and answers all at once. It was a very long process, waiting in between uploading and having multiple people help us did the trick!

Solution
questions have been disappearing as well. seems like a glitch in google's system. its amazing how hard they actually make it for us...to help them.

When a given user can’t post to Q and A or review responses, it generally has meant that there is a red flag against that user.

Okay we will give this a go then. Thanks so much!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom