More threads by Larry

Larry

Reaction score
I created a new GMB listing for a client. I verified the listing by phone.
Minutes after verifying the losing I noticed a "This location is disabled because it contains errors or doesn't comply with formatting guidelines. Contact support to get this location back on Google." notice at the top of the page.

I don't know why it has been disabled. The listing is for a property maintenance company. It is a service area business, but I have since added the address because I thought it might be the reason why the listing was so quickly disabled.

The business is:
One Call Service Solutions
1818 Holbrook Court Pickering, ON L1V 7C2
+1 (416) 708-9776

I have posted this message in the Google My Business Help Community, but have not yet received any replies. I would appreciate any assistance on how to correct the listing,

Hey Larry,

Did you fill out the reinstatement form? Google should reply to you, if so, in about 48 hours.

Make sure you clear the address on the listing. It might have got suspended because it looks like a residential address > OneCall Service Solutions

Thanks Joy. From the link you sent me I discovered that Goggle already had an uncaimed listing. I suspectect thst this could be the reason my new listing was suspended. I claimed the listing in the link you sent me, and deleted my listing. All looks good now, waiting for postcard to verify. Thanjs again.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom