More threads by SEO

SEO

Reaction score
NAP, Name, Address, and Phone. However, many also include business hours. My client wishes to broaden his business hours to include 24/7 emergency welding services with exclusions. Exclusions include distance.

I would make sure they're updated on your website (very important), facebook, and maybe BBB, but you shouldn't need to do all citations.

and the only real reason you want to update these is to prevent Google's automated system from changing them back on you all the time.

I would make sure they're updated on your website (very important), facebook, and maybe BBB, but you shouldn't need to do all citations.

and the only real reason you want to update these is to prevent Google's automated system from changing them back on you all the time.

Thank you.

I'm sure that it goes w/o saying, but your GBP of course. In addition to what Darren already stated, I'd be sure to update your Apple Business Connect (ABC) hours along with Yelp (which often feeds ABC). Having correct hours on website will also prevent Apple from making corrections.

Reactions: SEO
I'm sure that it goes w/o saying, but your GBP of course. In addition to what Darren already stated, I'd be sure to update your Apple Business Connect (ABC) hours along with Yelp (which often feeds ABC). Having correct hours on website will also prevent Apple from making corrections.

Thank you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom