More threads by hajnasiewicz

hajnasiewicz

GMB Product Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a free Wordpress plug in for Schema. I want to prove the value of Schema to our leadership for local business (grocery). I appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.

This one promotes their pro version but is free:

This one promotes their pro version but is free:
WOW! Thank you very much! Have you used any of these?

No. I keep meaning to add one of them to my site but it's the shoemaker's children phenomenon: Too busy working on other people's sites to experiment with my own and I don't like to use plugins on client sites without testing them on my site first.

I do use the Yoast SEO plugin which adds some basic schema and in the past I tried a couple I didn't like (not included in the list above).

Maybe your post will inspire me to make time to explore this further. :)

If you do try any of those, can you share your experience and first impressions?

I'll do the same. I just finished two projects so maybe I can try some of those out myself.

If you do try any of those, can you share your experience and first impressions?

I'll do the same. I just finished two projects so maybe I can try some of those out myself.
Sure thing! Thanks again!

Carolyn, if you find yourself crafting your own schema, you could use the Tracking Code Manager plugin to insert your schema at global or page level. It's a repository a lot like Google Tag Manager, but I don't think it functions asynchronously like GTM. I also use it to inventory reporting/conversion JavaScript. It's quite flexible - and free.

If you're looking for more WordPress plugin ideas, my .org profile has some, it's updated a couple times a year.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom