More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, one of our locations, "Hello Garage of Omaha" GBP is showing up under a "Hello Garage of Eastern Iowa" branded search. The service areas both dip into Iowa but are on opposite sides of the state. I could see maybe a Hello Garage search in Iowa having Omaha outrank Eastern Iowa just because the GBP has a lot more reviews and prominence but the branded search outranking is interesting. I attached the service areas and some serps.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!

hg-eastern-iowa-serp2.jpg

hg-eastern-iowa-sa.jpg

hg-omaha-sa.jpg

hg-eastern-iowa-serp.jpg

Yeah, that's pretty weird, I had a hard time just finding the Google listing. The Omaha listing being much more prominent shouldn't account for that much influence, something else must be going on unless it's just that the business is so new. Is the verified address for that listing actually in that service area?

Yeah, that's pretty weird, I had a hard time just finding the Google listing. The Omaha listing being much more prominent shouldn't account for that much influence, something else must be going on unless it's just that the business is so new. Is the verified address for that listing actually in that service area?

Hi Tony, the Eastern Iowa listing is new and the address is in the service area. Today we went back and did more searches and it's showing now. We tried a variety of onsite updates so maybe that helped google distinguish the listing.
Thanks for looking into this!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom