More threads by jeff_b91

jeff_b91

Reaction score
When searching for a Google My Business listing, Crosslife Christian Academy, another listing shows up. Here is a screenshot showing what I mean. 2022-02-16_13-54-28

Both listings, Crosslife Church and Crosslife Christian Academy are two completely different businesses but use the same address. They are owned by the same individual, Crosslife Church supports the school which is on the same property.

Any ideas as to how to help Crosslife Christians Academy's Google My Business listing 2022-02-16_15-03-20 show up when it is searched?

Is the academy located inside the church? If so, I'd suggest adding the located in feature to that listing so it helps clarify how the 2 listings are related.

It's not as bad it seems as Google is using the autocomplete suggestion for your business profile. I would recommend that you look into getting some citations built out as Google didn't display any results for your phone number. It could be as simple as needing some citations.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom