Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Has anyone attempted to verify a Yahoo local listing with the postcard option lately?

I have sent verification postcards to several of my clients business addresses and not one has been received. :(

Have you experienced the same thing?

Reaction score
Yahoo! is a ghost town for sure. I attempted the postcard verification a few months ago and the card never came. What's odd is that their customer support is still very responsive. I had a couple duplicates I needed deleted and they took care of them within a few days (at least responded that they would be deleting them - the actual deletion wasn't done in a few days).

Travis Van Slooten

JimS

Reaction score
I have a couple clients who have gotten their Yahoo postcards in the last month, but it is taking multiple attempts to get it sent.

If it doesn't arrive in a couple weeks, then log back in and ask them to resend. It finally seems to get mailed after the 1st or 2nd resend request.

Nyagoslav

LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I know that's an old thread, but do you happen to have imagery of Yahoo's verification postcard?

Eric Rohrback

Reaction score
These are a little old (couple of months), but I think these are the same ones currently being sent out. Pretty ghetto if you ask me, lol

yahoo postcard 1 - edited.jpg

Yahoo postcard 2- edited.jpg

Let me know if they're sending new ones out these days

yahoo postcard 1 - edited.jpg

Yahoo postcard 2- edited.jpg

Eric Rohrback

Reaction score
That's just what I got on hand. Not sure if they updated their printing or whatever in the last couple of months but... yeah, there's something to start with lol

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom