More threads by EmilyW

EmilyW

Reaction score
Our agency is working with a client that wants us to add Yellow Pages to their listings. We have about 20 locations that we will be adding. All the location's phone numbers go to a single call center. This seems problematic on a few levels, and I wondered if anyone in the community has good input! Questions:

1. Can we change an existing, unclaimed YP listing's phone number to our agency, then update it to the call center number once it is claimed and the listing is optimized? How?

2. Will we cause any significant headaches by created a new listing (assuming an existing unclaimed listing does not exist) with our agency phone number, then again, updating the phone number once the listing is created an verified? (hello, GMB suspension purgatory....)

3. Is there any other way to verify a listing?

Hi Emily,

I wouldn't go down the road of using the agency number to do the verification. Have you tried contacting YP support to see what they suggest for your situation?

Contacts: ypcsupport@yp.com, customer.care@yp.com

Have you tried contacting YP support to see what they suggest for your situation?

Contacts: ypcsupport@yp.com, customer.care@yp.com

FYI, Just a quick update, the emails seem to be out of date. I sent an email to both accounts, and received this response:
1581098693389.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom