More threads by Ajay Prasad

Thanks Ajay.

It looks like that post was from over 3 years ago though. Did you by chance link to the wrong post?

Here is a new post and maybe the one Ajay meant to link to.

<a href="http://officialblog.yelp.com/2016/02/yelp-consumer-alerts-we-take-the-guesswork-out-of-online-reviews.html">Yelp Official Blog: Yelp Consumer Alerts: We Take the Guesswork out of Online Reviews</a>

Interesting how they call out and link to the Atty and others right in the post.

Wow, thanks Ajay and Linda. Agreed. I understand the need for and value of the consumer alerts program, but the public shaming in that blog post is a little obnoxious IMHO. "We caught them in the act!"

Thanks, Yelp, for being such a thoughtful and even-handed instrument of justice. [/sarcasm]

Ooops! I think, I might have added the wrong post there.

Thanks, Linda! That is exactly the link I was going to put here but mistakenly quoted the wrong one.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom