More threads by Cordell Crowley

Reaction score
I was looking through some client's Yelp listings we had yet to claim, and I noticed some were able to be claimed by us even though they're already marked as claimed. As shown in the screenshot, they had a message saying they could be claimed by a local representative in addition to corporate.

We've been doing Yelp for a little while now and I was under the impression there was no way to claim 10+ listings under one email unless you paid for advertising. So, were these listings claimed by such an account? And why/how are we still allowed to claim it ourselves? None of these local businesses have a "corporate" HQ or anything of any kind, so I'm not sure how they're "claimed by corporate" then.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Screenshot (158).png

Last year, Yelp created the 'Enterprise Bundle' that is offered by 10 or so companies. All of these partners have to offer the same services for the same price - listings management, review response, and reporting (Yelp Knowledge). This is outside of an advertising package and available only to chain businesses with 10 or more locations.

Last year, Yelp created the 'Enterprise Bundle' that is offered by 10 or so companies. All of these partners have to offer the same services for the same price - listings management, review response, and reporting (Yelp Knowledge). This is outside of an advertising package and available only to chain businesses with 10 or more locations.

So when you say it is available to chain businesses with 10 more locations, I'm assuming the businesses don't all need to be the same? Because many of the listings I've seen are local businesses with only 1 location that have "been claimed by corporate" despite not having 10+ locations. It isn't a situation like Pizza Hut or something where they have franchises everywhere.

It almost sounds like a psuedo-agency support setup where you can claim client businesses as though they are "your" additional businesses, which would be very helpful since Yelp normally limits a business owner account to 10 listings per account.

In some cases, there are 'digital marketing programs' that represent multiple businesses that aren't necessarily chains. These could qualify for the Yelp Enterprise Bundle.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom