More threads by shondarogers

You want more ammo? How's this. They signed my client up with Yext but he has no access to that. And the directories won't give us access because they're controlled by Yext. And of course, they all have their phone number and url, not his. It's not fun sorting that out.

To be fair, Joshua, he was in a no-win situation. He did pipe in and attempt to defend his company, twice, and each time the rotten tomatoes came thicker and faster. Why continue to try to defend yourself when it's clear no-one wants to listen?

Don't we recommend to our customers that they take reviews and conversations offline as quickly as possible when things get heated?

Just sayin'...

To be fair, Joshua, he was in a no-win situation. He did pipe in and attempt to defend his company, twice, and each time the rotten tomatoes came thicker and faster. Why continue to try to defend yourself when it's clear no-one wants to listen?

Don't we recommend to our customers that they take reviews and conversations offline as quickly as possible when things get heated?

Just sayin'...

I would do the opposite.

He has clear customer feedback here. Companies that win pay for in depth customer feedback like this. He was getting it for free and could have revolutionized Yodle.

I'm not saying I would have been able to take the opportunity either but it was there, nonetheless.

That's too bad that they have delayed their IPO. By the time I got to the end of this thread I was ready to start shorting their stock.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom