Eric Rohrback

Reaction score
I've been trying to flag spam listings that competitors have created and I get this message from Google. They can't verify that the location exist... and that's the point. The location with the map pin doesn't actually exist for the business.

I've been flagging as spam, so should I be flagging as something else to get these reports pushed through?

Rich Owings

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Is it something you should be using the redressal form for?

Eric Rohrback

Reaction score
Could be. I saw that as a last resort scenario, but if that's the best way forward then I'll have to start doing that. Wasn't sure if changing what I reported could change the outcome. I'll have to use the redressal form when I run into this moving forward.

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Reaction score
Could be. I saw that as a last resort scenario, but if that's the best way forward then I'll have to start doing that. Wasn't sure if changing what I reported could change the outcome. I'll have to use the redressal form when I run into this moving forward.

The redressal form has become my primary go-tool tool for fighting spammy listings.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU Podcasts

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom