More threads by beisbol16

beisbol16

Solutions
Reaction score
I own a powerwashing business (LLC) that functions out of my home address and is indexed on GMB at that address. I’ve started another complimentary business (Christmas lights) as a DBA under the powerwashing LLC. Will I be able to setup a GMB for the Christmas lights business (same address, separate website, DBA under the powerwashing LLC). Will google have an issue with this? Any thoughts/tips are appreciated.

Google would consider that one business offering two different services. Go with one Google business profile and use appropriate categories to represent both services.

Thanks Colan. So how would I go about this? I own a powerwashing company which already has a GMB presence. I want to start a completely unrelated service business to fill in the time I’m not powerwashing. How would I go about this?

I own a powerwashing business (LLC) that functions out of my home address and is indexed on GMB at that address. I’ve started another complimentary business (Christmas lights) as a DBA under the powerwashing LLC.
I want to start a completely unrelated service business to fill in the time I’m not powerwashing. How would I go about this?
Help me understand a bit better. The above two comments seem to be contradictory. If it's a totally separate business, with separate business licence, etc you can probably make two GBP's work. But if it's just a DBA under the original business, you can only use on GBP.

I know of a husband and wife that are running two separate businesses out of the same residential address without issue. Both of their listings are set as that they do not serve customers at that location.

Yes! I have also experienced the same - Husband and wife both are running a different business (One Cleaning Services - Carpentry Business) Both business profiles are verified on Google Maps and performing great. Also, both profiles are verified at the same address and both are SAB...

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom