More threads by Kurt Steinbrueck

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I like to A/B test ads and landing pages. However, for many clients, it takes a long time to get a valid sample size. Since I have several clients in the same industry, I was thinking of testing some ad and landing page ideas on multiple client accounts and using their combined results to get a valid sample size much faster.

Is anyone aware of an app that has the function of tracking A/B tests across multiple Google Ads and Google Analytics accounts?

I figure I can download individual test results in csv files and combine them manually, but I'd love it if there was already software that could track it automatically.

Thanks!

Kurt

Solution
Probably the download and combine is going to be the best method so as not to muddy the waters.

I've not tried this, but thinking outside of the box you could (possibly) create a new Google Analytics account, then add that same GTM code to multiple sites and it would gather in a single source - then parse the data from there. I've not tried this, but maybe it's a potential route? I have no idea if that would work, or cross contamination and exposure - but something to maybe explore.
Probably the download and combine is going to be the best method so as not to muddy the waters.

I've not tried this, but thinking outside of the box you could (possibly) create a new Google Analytics account, then add that same GTM code to multiple sites and it would gather in a single source - then parse the data from there. I've not tried this, but maybe it's a potential route? I have no idea if that would work, or cross contamination and exposure - but something to maybe explore.

Solution

Thanks Conor. I hadn't considered putting a single GA account on multiple sites. It's worth testing.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom