More threads by Janell H

Reaction score
Hi. My client is missing a review on their GBP listing. I have a screenshot of the review, but now it's missing on their live GBP listing! The screenshot of the review is attached.

Is it possible that Google can add it back to the GBP listing? How can I accomplish this? Thanks!

Screen Shot 2022-10-25 at 3.22.59 PM.jpg

You need to contact support through the dashboard to ask them to see if they can find and reinstate the review. Since you have a screenshot they may be able to find it.

You can also go to the Google Business Profile Community and see if a Product Expert can take a look for you.

Do you know how this person reviewed, did they search for the business manually or were they given a link to click to review?

Is it still recommended to ask a Google Product expert in this forum when we've posted a message in the Community? #askingforafriend #noitsme ;)

Janell H,​

I've had clients randomly lose reviews as well. What I've found is that contacting GBP support through their help center and asking them to restore the review results in a pre-defined reply from Google explaining that they filter reviews and they don't do anything to help. Posting in the GBP support forum, however, can help. Note, this can take a week or two (or more) for a response.

When you post in the GBP support forum, follow in the instructions in this article to keep your forum post from being filtered: How to Get Help on the Google Business Profile Help Community (Forum) - Sterling Sky Inc

If a Google rep doesn't help initially, you can ask for help from one of the helpful people in this forum who have connections to Google who may be able to nudge Google for you.

I hope this helps.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom