More threads by flyingfox82

flyingfox82

Reaction score
So my website is Computer Repairs and Support Annerley - We Fix your Computer problems today.

I've added another 3/4 slides which I haven't exactly finished doing in regards to optimising my content, however we do computer repairs / services in Annerley.

Backlinks aside - but focusing on onsite SEO - when i use the local search results tool on technicalSEO.com - I'm number 5 on the list.

Can someone give me any more constructive feedback on the onsite aspect's I can do to rank higher for such a low competiton keyword?

1700602662756.jpg

It can be hard to rank a 1 page website, even for what you say is a "low competition keyword". You should build out separate pages, with separate URLs, with more content around your services and about your business. Specifically, I would start by building out unique pages for each of your services mentioned here Computer Repairs and Support Annerley - We Fix your Computer problems today.

Aim to write content that is helpful for your target customer, providing insights, experience and data beyond what competitor sites are already providing. Think to yourself, "why would Google want to rank MY page above a page already ranking for this term?" I wrote about it here How To Make Local Service Pages More Helpful (And Less Mundane) - Sterling Sky Inc

Then utilize internal linking to connect all these pages in a helpful way for users and Google bot to navigate your site, especially from the homepage. Then get backlinks. You say "backlinks aside" but in reality they are the best way to help Google understand the value of your site and the information you are providing users.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom