- Mar 15, 2016
Agency Strategy: Providing Managed vs. Self-Service Marketing Solutions
Clients need your help to carry their burdens
They need you to demonstrate your value quickly. That's important because business owners are typically surrounded by takers. People who want to take their...
- Time in the form of advice, mentorship, free training and support
- Money which disrupts their precious but often unstable cash flow
- Important resources (e.g. connections, access, mentors, ideas) to use for themselves
Prospective clients will use filters to determine whether you're a...
1. Taker that's focused on extracting maximum value out of their business without contributing anything of value in return.This is the answer to the managed vs. self-service marketing question. But it's only half of the equation. You'll need to have a clear idea of two things.
2. Giver that's focused on relieving their burdens, helping them to grow and providing value in return.
1. What do you want your agency to offer?These seem like simple questions, don't they? But there's actually a more going on here than meets the eye.
2. What does your client want from you?
Read the rest of Andrew's post here.
He goes on to explain how to determine what type of solution your agency should consider and how to use *both* strategies.