Stone

Reaction score
What's the difference between Local Search Forum and LocalU? I've paid for LocalU but it looks like all I have access to is Local Search Forum. Are they the same? Thank you!

Stone

Reaction score
I see now the LocalU Forums pull-down in the navigation bar. Ask a Local Expert; All Things GMB, etc. and there are no threads? Is this section the work in progress that Joy and Carrie wrote me about?

Stone

Reaction score
I see now what you're talking about. There are some threads that may have a post about COVID-19 but nothing of substance right now. 3-4 of the topics I'd like to deal with have no threads at the present time. We made progress though! We're both talking about the same section ... little different way of getting there. Thanks DJ.

I did not purchase the Combo. Carrie gave me a 30 day trial on the Guide and I paid for the LocalU Membership which I recently activated after sitting in on the GMB Master Class last week.

Stone

Reaction score
Ah, then that explains the lack of posts in the threads I'm interested in getting some input from. I'll be conversing with Carrie soon and maybe I can get an update from her.

MANY thanks DJ for all your help. Sorry about the newbie questions. Be well and stay healthy!!

djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
E "Duplicate" Profile That Google Claims We Already Manage? Google Duplicates & Merges 5
CarrieHill New Feature - Claim This Business (But My Listing Is Already Claimed?) Google My Business & Google Maps 12
Chaddow Agency Dashboard: Connecting an API when it already been set up Google My Business & Google Maps 2
M How to Tell if GMB listing is already "Claimed"? Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Cordell Crowley Issue Claiming Already-Claimed Listings Google My Business & Google Maps 11
O Already reported this PBN, but cant break them Spam on Google 0
Linda Buquet How Local SEO Fits In With What You're Already Doing by @Miriam_Ellis_ @moz Local Search 0
Ryan77 100's of Page 1 Rankings Already - How To Better Optimize The Home Page? Local Search 11
Dustybones DUPE - already posted - LocalU Hangout Live: Google Bulk Recycle Bin 0
M Business Name is stuffed with extra keywords and already verified? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
M Business Name is stuffed with extra keywords and already verified? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
RobinOctane Listings IP Address Already in Use (Acxiom) Citations 13
T Google+ Local Bulk Upload Merge with already existing listings? Local Search 11
Chris Ratchford Client's Yelp listing already claimed- but they don't know how Local Search 6
shondarogers Can you tell if a Google+ Local listing is already claimed in someone else's dash? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
R Creating a G+ Business Page when a G+ Local Page Already Exists Google My Business & Google Maps 8
djbaxter NEW New Feature: Members with most upvotes answers and solutions How To Guides 0
JoyHawkins NEW Discount Code for LocalU Forum Members Member Special Discounts [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 0
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members May 2020 LSF News and Announcements 0
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members April 2020 LSF News and Announcements 1
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members March 2020 LSF News and Announcements 2
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members December 2019 LSF News and Announcements 1
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members November 2019 LSF News and Announcements 0
S I would like to member in this Forum Contact Us Messages 1
M New Member Registration Contact Us Messages 1
djbaxter Updated How to change your avatar and/or member name How To Guides 4
djbaxter New member in Post Moderation Mod Squad 1
djbaxter New member HealerPsychic Mod Squad 3
djbaxter New member sdynamo Mod Squad 1
djbaxter New member Mod Squad 1
djbaxter Suspicious new members Mod Squad 9
Tim Sweeney What Would You Recommend For Categories On A Chamber Member Directory? Consultant's Corner 3
djbaxter Heads up re new member Mod Squad 1
djbaxter Happy Canada Day 2015 to all our Canadian Members! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
Linda Buquet Head's up re member: autoholic1 Mod Squad 3
Linda Buquet Members That Work at Google? Mod Squad 3
A Banned for Attacking Member (Yext) Recycle Bin 1
Linda Buquet ALERT - Problem Member andrewmckim Mod Squad 10
JoshuaMackens Re: Announcing the New Yext Forum + Discount for Local Search Forum Members Recycle Bin 0
M Member contact information formatting for association sites Local Search 2
Linda Buquet TheLocksmithPolice - New Member to Watch Mod Squad 5
Linda Buquet Moderated Users - Problem Members Mod Squad 0
Linda Buquet Watch This Guy - Member Warning Mod Squad 2
Colan Nielsen How To Train New Local Marketing Staff Members Consultant's Corner 30
MiriamEllis Member needs to be spoken to Mod Squad 15
MiriamEllis Happy Holidays To All Members! Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 3
Linda Buquet Touchy Situation with New Member - Please read Mod Squad 4
Linda Buquet Frankenstorm - Wishing East Coast Members Safety from Hurricane Sandy Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 16
Linda Buquet Local SEO Warning: City in Title Tag - Former Google Spam Team Member Speaks Out Local Search 22
djbaxter Online Conference LocalU Advanced Virtual - Wednesday April 7, 2021 Events 3