Marc D

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
If you are already a subscriber to LocalU but find that you don't have access to the private forums, please send a PM/DM (Conversation) to @Marc D with the details of your registration (member name, email, when subscribed, agency if applicable).

What's the difference between Local Search Forum and LocalU? I've paid for LocalU but it looks like all I have access to is Local Search Forum. Are they the same? Thank you!

No there are additional forums for LocalU subscribers only.

Sorry about that. You should have access to the LocalU forums now.

I see now the LocalU Forums pull-down in the navigation bar. Ask a Local Expert; All Things GMB, etc. and there are no threads? Is this section the work in progress that Joy and Carrie wrote me about?

I see now what you're talking about. There are some threads that may have a post about COVID-19 but nothing of substance right now. 3-4 of the topics I'd like to deal with have no threads at the present time. We made progress though! We're both talking about the same section ... little different way of getting there. Thanks DJ.

I did not purchase the Combo. Carrie gave me a 30 day trial on the Guide and I paid for the LocalU Membership which I recently activated after sitting in on the GMB Master Class last week.

Ah that explains it. I didn’t get a notification about that yet. But in any case, you have access now.

The forums were only set up here last week so there aren’t a lot of posts in there yet.

Ah, then that explains the lack of posts in the threads I'm interested in getting some input from. I'll be conversing with Carrie soon and maybe I can get an update from her.

MANY thanks DJ for all your help. Sorry about the newbie questions. Be well and stay healthy!!

I am a subscriber to Joy's "guide" - should I have access to some sort of special forums then?

I know this is an older thread, but I'm contemplating canceling my monthly subscription as there's not much of a difference between the main area of the LSF compared to this LocalU subforum.

I'm looking, but I can't find what exactly is included in $99/mo subscription.

Hi, I subscribed today but didn't receive any email confirmation (apart from the Paypal payment confirmation); and I don't appear to have access to the LocalU forums (apart from this thread). Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Hi, I subscribed today but didn't receive any email confirmation (apart from the Paypal payment confirmation); and I don't appear to have access to the LocalU forums (apart from this thread). Can anyone help me out? Thanks!
Starting a PM with you.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom