More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
I want to test SEO on a secondary site so don't wish to have to pay a Content writer for that purpose. Is there anything decent? I figure I can maybe enter bullet points then I can rewrite the article or edit only where needs editing.

I've tried cheap writers on Fiverr and very strongly suspect they use some sort of automated spinner as their writings have grammar and other errors and I have had to edit them myself so why pay someone to write an article which I will still have to edit?

Tomorrow I will search the net form some utility writer to see what I might find, will post back here if I should find something decent.

Well its never $5, with Fiverr fees plus tip it's like $12 for an article. I was once told I could try interns like College Students. I would prefer to pay them and guide them in the process and they get experience too, to find one is what I need to know how to go about it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom