More threads by nathangdavidson

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I just wondered if what I'm experiencing is an isolated incident.

One of my clients has received confirmation that they submitted a review on my profile, but it's not showing and I've received no notification.

If this is isolated can anyone think what might be causing this?

Thanks

Hi,

I just wondered if what I'm experiencing is an isolated incident.

One of my clients has received confirmation that they submitted a review on my profile, but it's not showing and I've received no notification.

If this is isolated can anyone think what might be causing this?

Thanks
One of my clients submitted a review and Google almost immediately deleted it. When I asked about it I received a canned response from Google about their review policies but the review was genuine, well-written, etc., so I don't know why it was removed. She tried to post the review again but I've yet to see it and that was about a week ago. I contacted Google help again but they are saying the same thing.

Also, I did see her initial review before it was taken down but never received an email notification. Not sure why.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom