More threads by DavidF

DavidF

Reaction score
I know back when Apple Business Connect was announced you were able to add UTM parameters, now when we try to add them to the website URL we are getting an error that says: "Enter a URL in the correct format" tried reducing the tracking to just source & campaign and still no luck. Also made sure it was under the character maximum that they allow.

Is anyone having any success or tricks?

Thanks in advance.

Solution
Hi there,

Unfortunately, it looks like ABC has disabled the ability to add UTM codes to listing URLs. One workaround would be to create a landing page with a slightly different URL that is not indexed so it doesn't show up in organic searches. SEO Expert & LocalU Faculty Member Elizabeth Rule shared her thoughts and suggestions on this here a while back, but since ABC took it away again, it is still relevant.

I hope this helps!
Hi there,

Unfortunately, it looks like ABC has disabled the ability to add UTM codes to listing URLs. One workaround would be to create a landing page with a slightly different URL that is not indexed so it doesn't show up in organic searches. SEO Expert & LocalU Faculty Member Elizabeth Rule shared her thoughts and suggestions on this here a while back, but since ABC took it away again, it is still relevant.

I hope this helps!

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom