More threads by creekmoremarketing

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

We added showcases to our client's apple listings and our showcases have been disapproved with no reasoning but just "not approved." Has anybody seen this?

Screenshot 2023-03-29 at 9.38.05 AM.png

Solution
Hi Ralph!
I'm so sorry for the delayed response. Yes, we were able to get them approved based on the guidelines provided. We removed all words from the pictures which helped us get them approved!
Did you ever figure it out?

Thanks,
Carson
Hi @creekmoremarketing

we are seeing the same. We are trying to manually add images in the Apple Connect platform but they are not getting approved, with no reason . Very frustrating.

Not getting anything back from Apple support either

Hi Ralph!
I'm so sorry for the delayed response. Yes, we were able to get them approved based on the guidelines provided. We removed all words from the pictures which helped us get them approved!
Did you ever figure it out?

Thanks,
Carson

Solution
Hi Carson, we did thank you, just took a bit of trial and error with the images being used.
Still getting to grips with the new platform but to me it still seems like Apple is preferring to use data from the likes of Yell and Yelp to populate certain fields on the listings, the majority of which is old and incorrect.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom