More threads by rosemanlapat

rosemanlapat

Reaction score
Hi,

I want to ask if someone has already used the Showcases Feature on AppleMaps and experienced being rejected.

I posted one of our client's Mother's Day promotions. At first, I used their original image and then realized that no text should be included in the image after it got rejected, so I updated it and used a simple one with no text.

However, the post still got rejected even though I updated the image.

1684346691584.jpg

1684346706866.jpg

What do you think could be the issue of why my post got rejected?

Solution
Hi there,

Did you edit the showcase you originally created or did you start over with a new one? Sometimes changes, such as adding a picture, additional info don't get approved by ABC if you are editing the version that was declined in the first place.

Vera
Hi there,

Did you edit the showcase you originally created or did you start over with a new one? Sometimes changes, such as adding a picture, additional info don't get approved by ABC if you are editing the version that was declined in the first place.

Vera

Solution
Hi there,

Vera

Hi Vera,

Yes, I edited the original showcase. Thank you for your insight, I appreciate it.

Rose

I have used the showcase feature. You are not allowed to use text and as said above repost a new update! That has worked for me.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom