More threads by sarmcl

sarmcl

Solutions
Reaction score
We have been adding the Appointment Required option for a bank we manage and they will NOT stick. We keep getting them kicked out as GMB updates that crosses it off and changes it to "Appointment Not Required".......ughhhhhhhhhh

1606769078663.png

Anyone else having this issue???

It sounds like you might have a 3rd party tool connected to your listing. You can see what apps currently have access to change your account here: Sign in - Google Accounts. Look for things listed under the third-party apps section that say they have access to manage business listings.

If you don't see anything there, it's possible one of the other owners/managers have it hooked up to something that uses the API and is automatically updating it.

It sounds like you might have a 3rd party tool connected to your listing. You can see what apps currently have access to change your account here: Sign in - Google Accounts. Look for things listed under the third-party apps section that say they have access to manage business listings.

If you don't see anything there, it's possible one of the other owners/managers have it hooked up to something that uses the API and is automatically updating it.

Hey Joy

Nothing other than the usual things we are linked to(e.g. Google Data Studio). ALso, its happening on all banking clients which are 3 different dashboards. Even if I try to remove the update and not accept "Appointment Not Required", the update wont take and it kicks it right out back to the GMB update. Seems to be some sort of glitch. I know its a new feature so maybe thats the issue

Can you post a thread on the GMB forum (Sign in - Google Accounts) and DM me the link to the thread? I'd be happy to send it to Google for you. Please include the business name & address for the listings you're seeing this happen to along with the screenshot.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom