More threads by petrakraft

Reaction score
A customer of mine has three different venues with the same address in one building:
- same address
- 3 businesses (hotel, sports shop, ski school)
- 3 different urls for the website

Since Google only allows one venue at one address the customer has a big problem here (or could have in the future).
Right now they have indeed two Google Business Profiles - one for the hotel and one for the sports shop and the ski school.

I would like to hear some opinions for the best possible solutions for that problem.
At least for the shop and the ski school profile.
Probably it isn't even a good idea to switch the url in the one Google Business Profile for the sports shop during summer time and for the ski school during winter time.

Has anyone dealt with a similar problem?

This is a tricky one. Hotels can have multiple businesses located inside them. Take for example Las Vegas. This Benihana is located inside the Westgate. Since it's a completely different business, with a separate entrance and staff, it is allowed. If the ski school and/or sports shop are different businesses with separate staff, this is allowed. If the reservations are being handled by the hotel's front desk staff, then no this is not allowed.

This is a tricky one. Hotels can have multiple businesses located inside them. Take for example Las Vegas. This Benihana is located inside the Westgate. Since it's a completely different business, with a separate entrance and staff, it is allowed. If the ski school and/or sports shop are different businesses with separate staff, this is allowed. If the reservations are being handled by the hotel's front desk staff, then no this is not allowed.

I had a suspension of a ski school and a sports shop with the same address a few years ago. I needed to merge the two venues into one. Staff is different of course. Can a different entrance really be a "legal" option here?
Does a Google help file exist where that is written? I just want to make sure not to get into troubles.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom