karendauncey

Reaction score
I had a question about the Services that Google like to add to the Business Profile based on the content of a website. I had created 5 services myself with a description for each service but Google has added about 30+ services for me, they are mostly relevant but there is also a fair amount of overlap between them all. Would it be best to remove some and add the description for the ones I keep? Is the information you add in the Services section a ranking factor? I am sure I have seen the name of the service occasionally pull through to Google Maps but can't see any current examples. Thanks in advance.

Colan Nielsen

Administrator
LocalU Faculty
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi Karen,
I would just remove any that you don't want. They don't appear to impact ranking but they can get pulled into the 3 pack as justifications, so you want to make sure they are the way that you want them.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU

Most UpVoted Answers

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom