More threads by david.victor

david.victor

Reaction score
I would like to hear anyone's thoughts about the best outreach website and/or GMB reporting tools currently on the market.

A quick reporting tool that makes it as obvious-as-possible to a business owner that they need help with their GMB and/or website.

A tool that gives a letter grade is a personal favorite feature, because it's highly-relatable -- at least, from my generation!

I use WooRank, and I really like the quick reports it can create, but it's expensive, a bit technical and doesn't do any "fancy local graphical footwork" like Local Viking, et. al.

I tried SEO Optimer, and though you can configure it for a letter grade, and the price is fantastic, the final output is pretty generous: most websites get an "A" or a "B+". Not sure what the logic is behind that.

Thanks in advance for any hot tips! :)

Thanks, Tyson. I didn't realize it was purchased by Wordstream.

Yes, it's nice too. Would be *really* nice to find a tool that graded both the GMB as well as the website. I do like a letter grade, so kudos there! Everyone can relate.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom