More threads by JimFranco

Reaction score
My company House Cleaning Roswell Maids Service Carpet Cleaning is right now showing content for the Roswell/ Atlanta area. I have branches now in Houston Tx, and Washington DC area. I would love to create a new page for Roswell, Atlanta without losing rank for all the years or ranking the home page, is it possible.

What is the best plan of action . I also want to keep the home page for general business page.

@Jim I'd create a new page for Roswell but I wouldn't target the exact same keywords. Make the focus of the page some of your other services and talk about house cleaning using semantically related terms that are similar but different than the homepage. Make sure the homepage links to the location page somewhere in the body content.

As the city page builds up authority and moves up in ranking you can decide how to handle it in relation to whether or not you want it to be the main Roswell page or if the homepage will continue to serve that purpose. The benefit of getting the city page to rank higher is that you can add mark-up and get some rich snippets in the organic SERP's which will improve your CTR.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom